Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Speciality Clothing Retailers Q&A's

1.       “Now, it is all about their name being a brand name and needing to think like branded products.” This quote from the article explains that most of the success from advertisement is making sure the customers know what brand they are looking at. Throughout the article, the author stated multiple times that advertising the brand itself helps advertisement be more effective.
2.       The athletic clothing company, Under Armor, has some of the most memorable advertisements I have seen. Under Armor has a unique and distinct logo that is very easy to notice from a long distance. The commercials and magazine advertisements of Under Armor usually contain a professional athlete working out or playing his/her sport. It makes the brand have a special touch to it. It also makes the customers feel like they are working hard and achieving a goal while wearing Under Armor.

3.       When it comes to buying clothing, it depends on what kind of clothing that determines whether the brand influences on whether I buy it or not. For example, if I am looking for clothing that fits my style, I would not care what brand it is. When it comes to sports gear, the brand has a major influence on what I buy. High quality is important in sports gear and Under Armor tends to have the highest quality out of all brands. If I had to choose between a Under Armor shirt and a different-branded shirt, I would most likely go for the Under Armor because it the brand itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment